Occupational Health Services Q & A
Physicians Express can provide a vast array of work-related services. We are conveniently located on the corner of Route 64 and Randall next to the Starbuck for easy access for your employees. Call us at 630-584-9242 to set up a Company Account to facilitate the medical services your business may need. Serving patients from St. Charles, IL. Geneva, IL. Batavia, IL. South Elgin, IL. West Chicago, IL. North Aurora, IL. Winfield, IL. Bartlett, IL. Elgin, IL.
We have extensive experience in the occupational health field helping businesses reduce injuries, lower costs, and promote a safe workplace. We offer comprehensive occupational health services to organizations of all sizes from small start-ups to large corporations with hundreds of employees. Here are some of the services we offer:
- Pre-employment evaluation
- Initial Work Injury Care
- Follow Work Injury Care
- COVID testing
- Urine Drug Testing
Here at Physicians Express, we understand the need to get employees back to full duty work as quickly as possible. We are here 7 days a week with extended evening and weekend hours. Our providers are known for reducing costs and treating non-life threatening illness and injuries in our clinic
COVID testing & Return to Work Strategy
We can evaluate all of your employees for COVID-19 to determine if they can safely RETURN TO WORK in a prompt manner.
Currently we are only accommodating contracted companies. COVID testing is limited and we may not be able to accommodate all companies.
RETURN TO WORK procedure:
COVID exposure only: we will perform an examination and COVID-19 test.
Positive COVID patients:
- 10 days of isolation from date of positive COVID test
- Patient can follow up if needed for clearance.
- Must be fever free for minimum of 24 hours with no medication use
- Must have minimal respiratory symptoms
- No active contagious symptoms based on exam.
- COVID re-testing is not required unless needed by the company.
- If a re-test is positive: will recommend be to isolate for 10 days again.
- Please call for any additional questions.
How do I make an Appointment for a COVID-19 Test?
For contracted companies:
- Please contact billing department for procedure.
Thank you for using our services.